3 down, 3 more to go.

The amount of effort that I’ve put in ; studying and burning the midnight oil for the exams is .. mind-blowing. Well for my standards, it’s a fair amount. Isn’t one supposed to feel ‘relieved’ or ‘relaxed’ after sitting for a paper? That doesn’t work, for me anyways. GAAAH.

What happened to ‘It’s OK, as long as you’ve done your best, you can’t ask for more.’ It’s so disappointing : having to study so much, gluing my ass on the seat, placing my laptop on my bed (one less distraction), going to the library if I can’t study at home cause of the Internet, but the aftermath is just …

I’m satisfied with my Physics score, considering the fact that I slept for say 4 hours. I crashed right away when I stepped into my room.
GMA, on the other hand. That was just funny. I made up my own equations along the way; I made up answers that didn’t make sense. Everything looked foreign to me. It was as though I was taking up French. After enduring 3 hours and 20 minutes of torture, our faces said it all. Most laughed, I did because it was seriously ridiculous. I didn’t know such questions existed.

Oh wells, I’m done ranting. I’ve got to study for Chemistry, Methods (I’m gonna um yeah struggle?) & Accounting. To study for accounting is on top of my list at the moment. I’ve got a lecture to attend tomorrow. I’m going to focus on whatever Miss Blazejewski says and direct my attention towards her. HAVE TO!



If only Tech Access was filled with questions like that^


2nd post of the day. WHEEEEEEEEE 8D this makes up for not blogging these days hehehe