HULLOW.

So I just realised that I haven't updated this redundant space for say... 11982418230 days  :S I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES! I've been.. um.. busy.. [?]  with a side of procrastination + being a blob.

  1. Exams are finally over! Well the last paper (Accounting) ended about a week ago. I THINK! I don't remember since I don't really care about it at the moment. Well I know I'll be disappointed when I get my result back.. which would be sometime in August. I'm really not looking forward to it because I know I didn't do as well as I thought I could. I honestly think that the paper is really different compared to the previous ones. OH wells.. :/
  2. I signed up to be a member of Fitness First! :D I feel fit now. LAWL jokes, I hardly go to the gym >< What's the point of becoming a member when I hardly step foot into the gym IN WINTER? It gets so dark even at 4pm. GAH. & I couldn't go earlier because of studyhall.. :( But I'll definitely make full use of the membership though. Wouldn't wanna let it go to waste. haha
  3. Things have been advancing at a pretty good pace. Not too fast & not too slow. Just the way I like it :)
  4. After looking at the Year 12's formal pictures, I'm kinda excited for the Year 11's. hahaha I know it's months away but it'd be cool to see everyone in grand and posh-looking clothes again! (Y)  
  5. After the exams, almost everyone is in the holiday mode, although holidays are in a week's time. So that means.. 
MALAYSIA! EEEPPP!!! ++++ BANGKOK!! DOUBLE EEEP! :))

Webcammed with the awesome MUM just then :D and I told her how much I like shorts like these now ^ I dunno why but I reckon they look good with tights. Don't really mind the ribbons though. I just like the way they're worn :) Time to get some new clothes!

                                                                          YER COOL?
I want a castle of my own! Or maybe travel to Germany to have a look at this castle. How pretty is this?

Having my daily dose of apples. I'd usually have 3 apples a day. TINY apples.

Dizzle! Hayden's cat that weighs less than 1 kilogram D:

PEE-KA-BOO!

ft. the FAYE.


Alright that's about it folks! I'll remember to update my blog often this time :) hehe. 

Malaysia in 7++ days! :)
andd, not forgetting 18 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY! :B