The thread of hope

The last post was so written by me. *coughdenialcough*

So it's been a while! Mid Year Exams are in a month's time, and I've done jackshit so far. 

"I dont start studying till all the topics are done in school"

My motto ^ hehe. I'll start next week I guess. Time to buck up and not slack off. GRRRRRR HGHGHGHG!

Looking at pictures taken in KL at the moment. haha I remember that time when mum was driving us up to KL and this car was pulling over. We saw two whites and to our surprise(not) , Joey took pictures of them and one of the guys looked at her camera. HAAAHAHAHA That was a bit embarrassing.
Looking at pictures of food is such a torture. I'm going back soon. I'm going back soon. I'm going back soon. *repeats for 100000 times* hokkien mee, chicken rice, fish + chicken porridge with you chia kuih, tau huey OMGAH, nasi lemak, chicken wings, roti canai, sugarcane drink, bak kut teh.... and the list goes on.
Taken on the way to CS last year.

stay strong n fight through it.

Have a nice day ahead :)