Holidays!

I haven't updated this space in a while cause I can't be bothered. I realise that I blog when I'm bored. AHAHA not saying that I've been busy these few weeks, but things have been happening and I'm always lethargic & sleepy at the end of the day. School, family and more school.


So after a pretty hectic semester, I went back to Malaysia for 2 weeks or so..
Sports day!
Mum made pocket-looking sandwiches :D
Blueberry cheesecake with Ms Diyana

Chilled at Zoe's for a while and bought her a slice of cake cause we such nice kids (H)
Hey! I'm not that short . . . . 

and also went to Bangkok for 4 days 3 nights. It was a free n easy trip, so I thought we could actually sleep till 10am, take the lift down for our breakfast, use all them facilities available.

Breakfast :)

I knew Bangkok was a busy place, but what I didn't expect was that Mum would wake up at 5am (Bangkok's 1 hour behind, so it'd be 6am in Malaysia), have breakfast, and go out shopping ON HER OWN. How awesome was/is that? Joey and I were in disbelief when mum rang our room and told us that she's out at the morning market. And we went to Damnernsaduak Floating Market. It was quite an experience I must say.
Damnernsaduak Floating Market

Oh hello there. I took a picture with a 20kg snake ALONE. I'm so proud of myself :')
SEE SEE SEE!
Coconut ice cream in a coconut shell, THE BEST!

Some temple......



hahaha I thought this was pretty funny. Joey taking a picture of mom.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ


With mum by our side, it was no doubt that we bought quite a lot of stuff + they were super cheap too! Mum's really good at haggling over prices :D Another eye-opening thing was that we went to watch this tranney cabaret show. I loved it and was creeped out at some scenes. I feel pretty bad for them though. They're judged by society all the time, the only thing that they can do properly without being discriminated against is being on the show.. :/



I celebrated my birthday as well. Had a party, invited a few friends over and we had Indian/Chinese food. OMNOMNOM! The birthday cake was amazing though I didn't eat it. hahaha :) I was too stuffed after consuming those yummy food.







More pictures to be uploaded later. I can't be bothered clicking on so many buttons :)