more than words

Had a really awesome meal with Joey last week at Zest. 

Joey's amazing hot chocolate without marshmallows
why hello there
My amazing berries smoothie <3

Entrée (fries + fried shrimps)

Caesar Salad


And I think after that, we couldn't be bothered taking any more pictures. hehe. 

School's been REAAAALLY hectic lately because this week's the 2nd last week of term 3. Week's been filled with tests, SACs, results, walking, running, laughing, crying, eating, showering, pooping, taking a piss, using the laptop, humming to the tunes on Itunes ;) , scratching my leg. Then it suddenly hit me.. I'm going to be in Year 12 in a few months' time. So that means every week of school is going to be D: but :D at the same time. That sudden realisation definitely left me with a few weird[?] moments at school. 
I can't wait for Year 12, but I'm extremely nervous and worried for what might happen next year. WHO KNOWS RIGHT? I just have to leave it all to the Big Guy up there.

It was my mummy's birthday on Monday. I was going to send a happy birthday text when I received a text message from Joey. A really good day became dreadful in just a snap of fingers. I lost another one of my aunties. We weren't as close as me and aunty Pauline, but she was still family. Time was passing so slow and studyhall was awaiting me. Skipped it and bawled out at the lockerbay when no one was around, or so I thought.

Well anyways, I'll blog soon :)


I'll just tell myself that I'm OK.