It was my first time ever writing up a to-do list and actually following & ticking them.


So yes, I'm pretty proud of myself for accomplishing this :)

Went for Isaac's birthday party/gathering few weeks ago. We played laser tag! I finally know how Barney feels whenever he plays laser tag. The adrenaline rush running through your veins, the excitement that you share among your team mates, the flushed red appearances on almost everyone's faces when we emerge victoriously. Simply epic. well i liked it okay......

Saw this bear on our way to Dark Zone. 
WOULD ANYONE CARE FOR A HUG?

 Kids!

Went to watch Crazy Stupid Love on Friday and I am not kidding, I squeaked/squealed when I saw this ..

seriously, WHO CAN RESIST? D: He's like perfect... Shoulders mmmmm <3
But overall, I reckon it's an alright movie. I only like the ending. hahahaha.

Okiepokes, I'll blog about Joey's birthday dinner soon once I get pictures from her. 
Have a great Sunday!