First Day in Year 12

Just like everyone else, I had troubles sleeping & waking up. I did like a countdown to waking up.

6:33am
6:34am
6:36am
6:39am
6:43am
6:48am
6:54am
7:01am
7:09am
7:10am
*ALARM GOES WILD*

Yeee boi! What a way to start off the day! :D

Put on my school uniform, head downstairs for breakfast and packed my lunch, and off I went to meet up with Kellogs at the roundabout to walk to school together. 
I got a shock of my life when I saw her walking towards me in her red jumper :| 

We all gathered at the hall for registration and our first assembly. I was surrounded by a sea of red jumpers. That sight was very intimidating and shocking. And then, it dawned upon me that VCE is just a few months' away.. NOOOO.

I like my classes this year, not the teachers, not so much. But the people in them :) It's gonna be one hell of a year. I can feel it in my bones.

Overall my first day back was pretty... cool[?] It was definitely different :-

  1. I HAVE A FRIGGIN' TOP LOCKER THIS YEAR! WOOWZA! I WAS SO HAPPY OMGOSH NO MORE KNEELING DOWN TO CHUCK MY BAG & GET MY BOOKS C:
  2. Most Year 12 lockers are upstairs, which means different hanging out spots.
                                             "Are we supposed to go upstairs or stay here?"
".... I think we should go up since everyone's there"

It was just different.

Last year of high school, last year of wearing uniforms, last year of wearing tbars and school socks. 

It's a part of growing up innit? 

It still feels surreal to be 18 though. I want to be 16 or maybe 17. 

---

I'll defs blog about my holidays in good ol' Malaysia! Stay tuned :B 
If you can't be stuffed, it's OK. I don't mind. hehe.