[\\V]

So on the 1st of February, FB and I went to the city to celebrate her birthday & to catch-up on summer gossips hehe. Thanks Jo for your recommendation! (St. Ali's)

I forgot what this is.. It's coffee-related though.
My chicken burger :D
Faye's lamb thingo..


Food served + the ambience in this cosy, homey cafe/restaurant = (Y)

I like spoiling pictures.


haha this guy randomly came into the picture. 
"Do I look scary?" Oh yes you do, brother :D


They serve the one of the best coffee in Melbourne, but we're not coffee-lovers, so no comments there. But once we stepped into St. Ali's, the smell of coffee was so strong and just simply overwhelming, in a good way.

How sexy is she? Form a line, guys..



Oh and I forgot to mention that we got lost as well, on our way to St. Ali's. haaa, it's such a typical Jamie-Faye day. More like Jamie day. Not kidding, but I tend to get lost in the city or just about everywhere. The labyrinth of alleys, shops screws my head over most of the time.
We took the tram, which was headed to the opposite side to where we were supposed to go. And we walked about 2.5km in the wrong direction. I had to call Joey & ask a petrol kiosk guy for directions... 8D





On our way back to the station, we saw a bunch of guys dancing, and this guy spotted us walking past. He told us that him and his group are starting a dancing marathon? I dunno.. Well basically you have to stand in the circle and start dancing till the next person steps in. He automatically grabbed my hand and I grabbed Faye's but Faye slyly denied. FFUUU. So yeah I had to dance in public.. Thank goodness no one that I know was there. If not . . . . :/ One of the members took a video as well. Better not see myself on YouTube. 

 ---

So Cowes Camp is on this coming Wednesday! I'm looking forward to it just like most of my peers. WOOP WOOP! This means no school for the whole week! But the work load is tremendous. I have to stop my getting-by attitude and start attacking those homework like they're viruses!*sprays anti-viruses toxins* ha i'm lame.