Cowes Camp

One of the activities that most kids in Year 12 look forward to is Cowes Camp. I can still remember Joey rambling on and on about her memories of camp. I was clearly thrilled about going away for 3 days and 2 nights 8D Bitter-sweet memories were created there.

Day 1

We got to school to register and got our names ticked off for the bus ride which took about 90 minutes. haha yes this included a big as photo session.



BUS PARTNER (on the right)! Both of us were holding our pee 60 minutes into the journey. 
Soulmates or what?

After reaching, we met up with the first group who was in already in camp since Monday. And yes, camwhore + gossip session once again (Y)




Big things come in small packages ; she sang Valerie for us during the performance night. Holyballs, every single person in the hall was in awe.

HAAA, laughing at our stupidity :D




Our lunch upon arrival :)

I slept with them ;)

After settling in and chilling for a while in our rooms, the camp officially began with lectures that included ice-breaking games and introductions ><
Kelly and I spotted him doing this and we burst out laughing hehe. In his defence, it was a chilly night and there were a lot of mosquitoes. 

OH! We saw rabbits too! Edward and I tried catching one but it was too fast for us. aish.


We had fish and chips that night. I used about 6 packets of tomato sauce.
I LOVE SAWSAH!


Day 2

What we had for lunch that day.
I gained so much satisfaction by just looking at people eating this. Some of us were given too much filling, the wraps looked as though they were gonna burst any moment. 
Almost everyone on the table had trouble with their wraps hehe :B


More lectures and talks zz.


This was very entertaining though. One of the best motivators I've ever known.
                    B.E.S.T

Most of us went to the beach as the weather was perfect; it was sunny & not that windy. mmm <3 love feeling the sun's warmth.
       


I'm there.. somewhere. Some guy pulled me down when I was with Keerth. Bloody hell, I've yet to find out who you are...

LADIES!
We played cricket too! My "sudden" interest for cricket will be explained later on in another post :)
Group 8. We had to clean up after lasagna & pasta & ice-cream. What an experience.

Practising before The Moment. 
Nick and Faye rocked it, as per usual :)

The night was filled with performances after performances. It kicked off with games, some of them included teachers & students & jelly & pies & ice-cream. 

Emcees of the night :)
HAHAHA GOT CAKED OR PIED I DUNNO.
Adam and I performed Droplets by Colbie Caillat and Jason Reeves. I would like to re-do it if I were given a chance to! Thanks Adam for everything :)
 The awesome crowd (cause I'm one of them) loving the performances!

 Day 3

Our last day of camp.... Can't believe I'm missing it.

Before lectures started.
"Best frikkin* expression"
Before packing our bags and leaving for realzz.

 HEHE Joon's burger C: Everyone looks so happy
Black man who took my phone whenever I wasn't looking & took pictures of himself and the others. Thanks for ruining my phone guys <3

HEY LOOK IT'S CBL!

Nice faces.
ms goofy.
JOCELYN
 Class of '12