I still feel shaken when someone mentions the word 'death'. It sounds really dramatic, I know, but it's like this 2nd blow is even harder to comprehend. It's 2 more days to a month of what happened, yet I haven't figured out a way to come to terms of her death. More like their deaths. hmm.. :/ Sometimes I think I'm the next one in line. Is there a way to feel/sense death?

May you kumas rest in peace :)

What made me write this post? Teresa Ho's sudden & tragic death did. Poor girl, what a sudden death. I hope you're in a better place. Truly do.

Moral of the story #1 : Don't listen to your Ipod all the time.
Moral of the story #2 : Don't blast it and shove both earplugs into your ears.

**

Exams are coming up so quickly! Just merely 3 weeks to go and TADAA exams!! D: I'm gonna disappear @ lunch time to study study study. Definitely gonna focus 100% on Accounting. I need to get into Uni Accounting. Please (yn)

***

1. It's cute when girls go on their tippy toes to hug guys.
2. It's cute when nose-to-nose rubs happen.
3. It's cute when it's a forehead/cheek/nose kiss instead.
4. It's cute when conversations flow accordingly yet randomly.
5. It's cute when there's home-cooked food :D

Sorry, I'm in a <3 mood now due to Diyana's recommendation -> What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. hehehe.

OK OK, sleepytime. Sleep early, sweet dreams!